Wednesday, July 30

a digression from the usual baking chat

Today, I took my first-ever [successful] foray into cable knitting. It's nothing fancy, just a few turns, but I'm so completely excited about it. I really do feel like I can knit anything now!
On another note, I bought the cutest tee-shirt from my local vegan bakery, Pattycake. Their cookies and cupcakes are seriously divine - I can definitely appreciate how they've mastered both fluffy cakes and more hearty peanut butter-oatmeal cookies (to say nothing of everything else in between). It's only a few miles from my house, so I think I go there a bit more than I should (oops!). In any case, they just printed shirts and I figured it was absolutely n
ecessary that I get one.

Here are the photos I borrowed from Pattycake's Facebook page
(I bought the pink version):

So long for now. I have some knitting and German homework to do before Project Runway starts at 9.

really hope the whiny lady who loves leather goes home.

No comments: